Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nyoibo View Post
    You think pole is bad, you should see what you get from silks

Also, Fireheart, we've always got room, or there's aerial yoga to start out with, it's our gateway drug.
    I know. The reason why my friend can't do it is due to time. For me it's a combination of time and money.

On top of that, I also have somewhat thin retinas and was told to not do any bungee jumping or something along those lines. So I'll probably end up joining the general circus class along the way somewhere

A friend of mine pole dances for fitness and has found some wonderful benefits from it. Of course, the jokes from my male friends (who associate it with stripping -.-) were coming thick and fast until she showed them what she COULD do on a stop sign and again on a video.

They shut up after that.

Comment

Thank y'all. I really wasn't trying to be difficult. (Also didn't know things like ballet dancing caused bruises either.)
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
        Thank y'all. I really wasn't trying to be difficult. (Also didn't know things like ballet dancing caused bruises either.)
        Any activity can cause bruises if it's strenuous enough or using new muscle sections. Should see the ones I get when I start up my running regimens after big breaks (like the ones I'm going to get once I figure out how to go running with a two month old...)
        I has a blog!

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldarson View Post
          Any activity can cause bruises if it's strenuous enough or using new muscle sections. Should see the ones I get when I start up my running regimens after big breaks (like the ones I'm going to get once I figure out how to go running with a two month old...)
          Jogging pram?

actually I've heard of some exercise classes where the baby becomes part of the exercise regimen.

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post

Jogging pram?

actually I've heard of some exercise classes where the baby becomes part of the exercise regimen.
            I've been looking at jogging strollers; they're blastedly expensive. >.<

I might have to see if there are any cheap gyms that have classes like those though.
            I has a blog!

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldarson View Post
              I've been looking at jogging strollers; they're blastedly expensive. >.<

I might have to see if there are any cheap gyms that have classes like those though.
              I'd also be firing up the Google-fu (I almost typed that as Google-flu O.o) and seeing if there are any classes held outdoors.

When bubs is a little older (the minimum is six months, some classes do as little as four months), you might be able to do some mummy/baby classes at a pool. You'll get some strength training out of it at least

Comment

Working...
              X