No announcement yet.

Are Hypocrites Aware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly, we aren't supposed to be on it anymore, and our interm GM told all local news stations/papers in interviews that we don't.

Which makes it even more worse and us more angry.

They changed our shift structure around to make everyone more "happy"....because all 12 hour shifts were bad and unhealthy....so put everyone back on five 8s and get rid of anyone on the weekend....well then, all of a sudden we get behind in delivery time and we get behind with orders and keeping product flowing evenly. I can assure you that on some level, they consider the overtime necessary, but they wouldn't if they'd left the shifts the way they were.

We've complained over the years about non-stop overtime, and it never gets anywhere. They're committed to going down under one day, I guess.

It is a long story, and it makes no sense, and they have every excuse why we can't be told in a timely manner, and then they play gaslighting games like "But you get mad if we don't give you notice!" if they do tell us on like a Monday that we have to do 12 hours of overtime that week. We get mad because it's excessive AND because you usually give no notice, you sadistic fucks.

They don't have to ever work weekends, they are salaried. But damned if you don't keep every weekend open for that possibility!

Comment

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
      There's also the ones who try to dig up dirt and find any instance where you were anything other than a saint to 'level the playing field'. It's frustrating because they can easily turn it around and make you the hypocrite by pointing out every mistake you made.
      that's actually a logically fallacious argument
      Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
        This pretty much goes for any enthusiast forum. I'm sure even the model train forums are full of people proselytizing the merits of the one true gauge... >_>
        Oh, there are, and they're annoying as hell. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by protege View Post
          Oh, there are, and they're annoying as hell. Trust me.
          I made that statement just for you.
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Bernadette: What are you going to get at the train store, Sheldon?

Sheldon: Oh, I’m not buying anything. They’re having a lecture. H-O gauge railroading. Half the size of O-gauge, but twice the fun. Very controversial topic.

Howard: Which side do you come down on?

Sheldon: I’ll let you know after tonight. Unlike some people, I’m going in with an open mind. Who am I kidding? Of course we all know it’s O-gauge or no gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHuckster View Post
              Sheldon: I’ll let you know after tonight. Unlike some people, I’m going in with an open mind. Who am I kidding? Of course we all know it’s O-gauge or no gauge.
              Later on...

Sheldon: "It's official! I'm an H-O trainiac!"

Comment

He'd flip his lid if he ever got his hands on some G scale trains

Comment

Working...
                X