A few things I am sick of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
    Though it's not just anxiety, it's other things which don't take rocket science to understand. For instance, not wanting to go to a bad part of town or not wanting to eat something you're allergic to. Those who ask why when the explanation should speak for itself piss me off.
    Hubs is like this. He thinks I'm legitimately crazy for not liking a lot of kinds of pizza toppings. It's not that I don't like pizza toppings, it's that I don't like mushrooms/peppers/pineapple on a regular day, and putting them on pizza isn't going to make them better. I'm happy with cheese, pepperoni, sausage, or any combination of the three (the cheese is necessary though).

Explaining my various anxieties to him is a fight I'll never win. I have a hard time calling people, but if they call me, I have no problem talking to them. If I ever have to call a toll-free number and I don't know if I'll be able to do everything I need without talking to a person, I'll often panic. Hubs hates it and tells me to "just get over it," but since I haven't officially been diagnosed with any sort of anxiety (can't afford to see a doctor for a diagnosis), I have to try to understand that he just won't get it. If I had an official diagnosis and a doctor explained it to him, it would be easier.

Comment

Working...
    X