No announcement yet.

Game: Take offense to what the person above you says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAH1 What a joke! Summer is a time of over exhaustion and overheating. Autumn and Spring are better than Summer and Winter ANY DAY!

Comment

I take offense to that! I hate all the seasons! I don't like the cold, the wet, the extremely hot. I'm uncomfortable all year around.

Cinderella is the best fairy tale ever told.
      Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Ahh, Cinderella, that classic brainwashing dreck aimed at impressing upon little girls how important it is to be pretty rather than smart and a Rich Man will magically come take away all your troubles!

Fake Christmas trees are better than real ones.
        ~ The American way is to barge in with a bunch of weapons, kill indiscriminately, and satisfy the pure blood lust for revenge. All in the name of Freedom, Apple Pie, and Jesus. - AdminAssistant ~

Comment

HEATHEN!!!!! Only real Christmas trees are representative of the fine Christmas tradition! Having a fake one would be like a fake Nativity scene. Everyone knows a real baby Jesus and real manger and donkeys is the only way to go.

You should start every morning with a cup of coffee!

Comment

GAG! *HACK* *COUGH!* What a nasty concept coffee is! Now tea! that's where it's at.

Comment

Tea is the vile piss of demonic butt gopher lawyers.

Originally posted by Saydrah
              HEATHEN!!!!!
              I failz to see ur problem.

Thou shalt always put walnuts or pecans in thy chocolate chip cookies.
              ~ The American way is to barge in with a bunch of weapons, kill indiscriminately, and satisfy the pure blood lust for revenge. All in the name of Freedom, Apple Pie, and Jesus. - AdminAssistant ~

Comment

OMG!!! Chocolate Chip Cookies are what makes the world go round in peace and harmony and if you start messing up the peaceful co-existence of cookie dough & chocolate chips by adding other ingredients, the world will stop spinning and we'd all be thrown off into outer space. I mean really ... do you want that on your head?

We should have a television station dedicated to just commercials so they don't interrupt our television programs.
                Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Comment

IDAR, are you on crack... they already have such a station, it's called HSN, and we still have more commercials interrupting our shows... all your proposal will do is increase the number of channels we don't watch but have to pay for anyway.

Black cats are the BEST cats (I loves my fat black cat )
                  "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Nuhuh! Orange/white tabbies and brown/white tabbies are the bestest because they make the bestest nap warmers! Ayup! My brown/white tabby lays between my knees and keeps them warm & my white/orange tabby keeps my left side warm. So there!

Chicken soup is the only thing your soul needs to make it feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by IDrinkaRum View Post
                      Chicken soup is the only thing your soul needs to make it feel better.
                      Slaughtering helpless chickens, cutting up their corpses, stewing their amputated body parts, and then shoving the pieces down your gullet makes your soul feel better?! You psychopath!

Children's choirs are wonderful, and in no way nails-on-chalkboard annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
                        Slaughtering helpless chickens, cutting up their corpses, stewing their amputated body parts, and then shoving the pieces down your gullet makes your soul feel better?! You psychopath!
                        That's hilarious.

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
                        Children's choirs are wonderful, and in no way nails-on-chalkboard annoying.
                        Maybe if you are tone deaf.... gah! How could you enjoy that crap?

NT:
                        Children should be seen and not heard!
                        "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
                        "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

Oh God no! Children should be heard and not seen. That way if they've hurt themselves you'll know. And besides, I don't want to see another completely child naked covered in their own & the family's pet's poo. Ewwwww .... !!!!!

Only the animals in the wild have the best life.

Comment

Bah humbug! No lounging around on the lounge for them! No kitty-kat, having to go hunt for all that food stuffs and water everyday, having to travel hundreds of miles every year. No playing catch the stick, catch the frisbee, catch the car. No pampering, no TV, no popularity (think of all the photos), no dedicated websites with silly mispellings with silly photos. No silly names. No chance of becoming a film star

Now, "Girls gone wild" have the best life..
                            ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Slytovhand View Post
                              Now, "Girls gone wild" have the best life..
                              That is the most boring crap ever!! All they do is take off their shirt and bounce their breasts around!!! Only once in a while do they make out!! If I'm going to be watching naked people, they should be having hot,hot sex!!!

I love jalapeno and cheese bread!
                              "It's after Jeopardy, so it is my bed time."- Me when someone made a joke about how "old" I am.

Comment

Cheese bread is all right, but jalapenos are Satan's dingleberries!

Plain (red and white) candy canes are better than red, green and white candy canes.

Comment

Working...
                                X