No announcement yet.

Game: Take offense to what the person above you says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah! Candy canes, no matter the color, are delicious and need to be worshiped at the altar of the Christmas Tree or whatever holiday decoration that's large and in your house at this time of year.

Pickles are an abomination to cucumbers and should be outlawed.
    Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Originally posted by IDrinkaRum View Post
      Pickles are an abomination to cucumbers and should be outlawed.

Pickles are the thing that gives all food it touches flavor!

Dried fruit is AMAZING!!
      "It's after Jeopardy, so it is my bed time."- Me when someone made a joke about how "old" I am.

Comment

Drying fruit is actually fruit abuse and should not be encouraged! Fruit abuser!

X-Factor rules.
        "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post

X-Factor rules.
          obviously not sense I haven't even heard of it... how can it rule if there are people who haven't heard of it?

Roger Moore was a terrible James Bond.
          "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Originally posted by smileyeagle1021 View Post
            Roger Moore was a terrible James Bond.

How dare you!!! He was the best one EVAR!!!omg eleventy!!1111

It's better to go to a community college the first two years of college and get Gen Ed out of the way for a cheaper price.
            "It's after Jeopardy, so it is my bed time."- Me when someone made a joke about how "old" I am.

Comment

Originally posted by McDreidel09 View Post
              How dare you!!! He was the best one EVAR!!!omg eleventy!!1111

It's better to go to a community college the first two years of college and get Gen Ed out of the way for a cheaper price.
              You'd sacrifice the very foundation of your education to save a few dollars? How dare you!

Dolphins are smarter than humans
              Happiness is too rare in this world to actually lose it because someone wishes it upon you. -Flyndaran

Comment

You FAIL! CATS are smarter than both dolphins and humans combined!

Adam Sandler movies are the 11th plague.
                ~ The American way is to barge in with a bunch of weapons, kill indiscriminately, and satisfy the pure blood lust for revenge. All in the name of Freedom, Apple Pie, and Jesus. - AdminAssistant ~

Comment

You only think that cuz you're too STOOPID to fully understand them!

Cow/Human hybrids are wrong.

Comment

You insulting, discriminating heathen!!! Just cos you choose not to believe in Krshna and Aditi is not reason to say they're 'wrong'!

Besides - can you imagine the milk they'd produce??

Telling bad jokes is a waste of time.
                    ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

You abnormal freak! Laughter is the best medicine, so bad jokes are a form of letting out. Why would anyone want to ban them, save people with no sense of humour?

Happy Winterval!

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
                        Happy Winterval!
                        *coughcough* don't you mean Merry Christmas

though on a completely unrelated topic, there is almost nothing that can't be wrapped up in a tortilla and be made better.

Comment

Gasp! You would put puppies in tortillas? You monster! o_O

Makeup should be exclusively for women only.

Comment

What? Where would Alice and Chains and Twisted Sister be without their made-up stars?

Comment

I'm offended that AFPheonix forgot to make a new topic to be offended at

Merry Christmas

Comment

Christmas??? You christian elitist misguided fool....

Have a Happy New Year
                                ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X