Game: Take offense to what the person above you says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

humbug, the new year will probably be as shitty as the last

and yes, I know I am a very negative person right now.
    "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Originally posted by smileyeagle1021 View Post

and yes, I know I am a very negative person right now.
      Well, you should cheer up, goddammit! Your negative vibes offend my delicate sensibilities.

*snicker*

There's no place like home...
      "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
      "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

OMG! You have obviously never been to my home! I have a Dad who agrees with everything my Mother says & my Mom has the martyr thing down pat. Trust me, I'd rather be anywhere but there.

Adult Footie Pajamas are the only pj's to wear.
        Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Ha! How am I ever to get any action in footie pajamas? That, and they're too stinkin' hot. Tank top and saucy undies for me, please.

Rain storms following weeks-long snow storms suck balls.

Comment

FOOL! Rain storms following weeks-long snow storms do not suck balls. They suck FLAMING BURRITO ASS!

Barq's root beer is the God of all root beers.
            ~ The American way is to barge in with a bunch of weapons, kill indiscriminately, and satisfy the pure blood lust for revenge. All in the name of Freedom, Apple Pie, and Jesus. - AdminAssistant ~

Comment

I'm sorry. You are very wrong. A&W whoops Barq hiney. (OT, but my nickname in Track was Rootbeer because my initials are AW )

One should not get drunk in front of children.
              "It's after Jeopardy, so it is my bed time."- Me when someone made a joke about how "old" I am.

Comment

OMG like how dare you! There is nothing wrong with drinking in front of children! You have no idea what it's like to get knocked up at 15 and lose your right to party and have fun! I do whatever I want, and you WILL cater to me and my children because I am a PARENT!!!!111!!!! ELEVENTY!!

Dramatic enough for you?

Anyone who still wears a fanny pack should be pelted with snowballs.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post

Anyone who still wears a fanny pack should be pelted with snowballs.
                  Are you crazy? Fanny packs are the height of fashion! In fact, I wear mine everywhere. How dare you dis me!

Child-Free is the way to be.
                  Last edited by DesignFox; 01-02-2009, 10:11 PM. Reason: grammar check.
                  "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
                  "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

Well, kiss the human race goodbye there, you anti-breeder, you. Grats.

Double shots of tequila are of the devil.

Comment

Only if the Devil is really God in disguise. Sometimes, you just need something strong to get through the day ... hour ... minute ... second. *hic*

Board games are just boring.
                      Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Comment

You're clearly drunk. On rum.

And you didn't share.

Okay. I see how it is. I'll remember this.

Comment

You'll remember what? That board games are boring? Yeah, yeah, I've heard it before.

Childrens television shows are designed to expand the minds of children but when an adult watches them, they are reduced to a vegetable mentality.

Comment

The adult is just being sentimental and trying to relive the good ol' days! (Ok. I admit to doing this...)

I should be able to buy cigarettes if I can be tried as an adult and sent to an adult prison. (I'm 17 btw)
                            "It's after Jeopardy, so it is my bed time."- Me when someone made a joke about how "old" I am.

Comment

What, you want the ability to kill yourself a year earlier... geez, at least wait until 18 before starting that slow suicide.

Oh, and I'm not that old damnit! (FTR, 22, though the way my roommates talk it might as well be 220)
                              "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

You?? Not old?? hahahaha

yeah - right.

You're ancient!

Or...

22 is old? You're kidding, right??

22 is still a child! Your roommate needs a right smack around the head!

Full moons are great!
                                ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X