No announcement yet.

Small Pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I finally found the little bastard today, but it's been in the carpet for almost a week now, I wonder if it's still good.

Comment

If you have extras, why run the risk? throw it out.
      If you have to go through a major hassle to get another and have to have it, use it. I doubt a week in a nice clean dry carpet will hurt it. Are there any warnings in the inlay? Not about carpets but exposure to air.

Comment

It can't be in too cold or too warm of air for long stretches of time, I'm not sure what the rules are about how long it's "good" after it's out of it's dispenser.

Comment

My usual trick is to get a mouthful of water, then add the pills. Otherwise, especially those tiny little BC tablets get stuck to the roof of my mouth, to the back of my throat, under my tongue....

No problem taking the giant multi-vitamin. Though herbal capsules have always been prone to stick in my mouth as well.
          http://dragcave.net/user/radiocerk

Comment

Yay for finding the pill blas As for herbal pills try taking valerian sometime ...that stuff is NASTY. I swallow it as quickly as I can.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Speaking of pills, I've choked two times in as many days trying take my damn Mucinex. Why are those damn pills so bitter and hard to swallow???

Comment

Mucinex pills are awful gritty, I think.

I take melatonin to help me sleep sometimes, those pills are pretty small and difficult as well.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                  Mucinex pills are awful gritty, I think.
                  You're right. They are. I can take pills pretty easily and the few times I've taken those, they've been very hard to swallow.

Originally posted by blas87 View Post

I take melatonin to help me sleep sometimes, those pills are pretty small and difficult as well.
                  Before I realized that I don't respond well to Melatonin, I thought they were pretty big. I could be mistaken though. Maybe when it's time to buy a new bottle you can check 'em out and see if there's bigger ones out there.

Comment

I don't know about in the states, but here in Canada, melatonin is available in strips that dissolve on the tongue. They have no taste and a very slightly slimy texture, but I find them very effective and easy to take. You could see if there are any of those available as well.

Comment

Melatonin does come in somewhat larger pills as well, my bf takes 5 and 10 mg, I only take 1 mg pills.

Comment

Working...
                      X