No announcement yet.

Fifty Shades/Magic Mike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One advantage of text: as a reader, if there are aspects you don't like, up to a point it's much easier to ignore them or imagine them differently in your head than they're described than would work with a movie.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

I can actually ignore physics fails in live action than I can in print or animation.

Then again, I will also lose my suspension of disbelief if I can't figure out how to pronounce a name, too, so I'm probably not the typical reader.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Wait, what bad anatomy is there?
        I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
        Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

The whole "internal hymen" thing. Ana's hymen is described as a barrier, but the only barrier inside a woman's bits is her cervix. The hymen isn't this rock hard wall accross the vaginal wall, and most girls have already broken theirs before they have sex anyway. So Ana's so innocent, she's never once ridden a bicycle or used a tampon? In any case, if you bleed that much during first sex, then something is obviously very wrong and you should visit the emergency room. And don't get me started on the ten zillion orgasms Ana has during her first time...
          "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
            I can actually ignore physics fails in live action than I can in print or animation.

Then again, I will also lose my suspension of disbelief if I can't figure out how to pronounce a name, too, so I'm probably not the typical reader.

^-.-^
            I see what you mean. I was thinking more along the lines of the description of a location or someone's appearance, that sort of thing.
            "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Working...
            X