Westboro Church Group.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
    Yes, well, she's so far down the rabbit hole the God she look's up too is probably Alice's knickers.
    Oh, man. Almost broke Rule #1 there . . . .
    Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
      Yes, well, she's so far down the rabbit hole the God she look's up too is probably Alice's knickers.
      damnit, I looked at this whiled bored at class... thank God the professor was attempting to make a joke when I read it, now he just thinks I'm a brown noser and not a slacker
      "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

• Originally posted by protege View Post
        Anyone heard the latest on these freaks? Pay attention to the part about how head freak Shirley....was using her iPhone to post comments on Twitter. Of course, she claims that the iPhone was invented by God, and *not* Jobs.
        That's... That's...

My brain... Is full of fuck...

I mean, even creationism makes sense compared to "God created the iPhone". At the very least, you can say the evolution of the human species is not something that you have witnessed in your lifetime.

And while Jobs may not have personally invented it, you can still see that it was invented by a company he ran. In your lifetime, unless you're like six or something.

That is STUPID. I mean, not even bad theology or bad humanity its just plain STUPID.
        "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
        ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

• "You are a true believer. Blessings of the state, blessings of the masses. Thou art a subject of the divine. Created in the image of man, by the masses, for the masses. Let us be thankful we have commerce. Buy more. Buy more now. Buy more and be happy."
          -- OMM 0000

Comment

• Originally posted by Ipecac Drano View Post

I like that!

When Fred Phelps dies, I think I'll ask the local radio station to dedicate this song to him.
            People behave as if they were actors in their own reality show. -- Panacea
            If you're gonna be one of the people who say it's time to make America great again, stop being one of the reasons America isn't great right now. --Jester

Comment

• Originally posted by XCashier View Post
              I like that!

When Fred Phelps dies, I think I'll ask the local radio station to dedicate this song to him.
              Niiiiiiiice...
              "You are a true believer. Blessings of the state, blessings of the masses. Thou art a subject of the divine. Created in the image of man, by the masses, for the masses. Let us be thankful we have commerce. Buy more. Buy more now. Buy more and be happy."
              -- OMM 0000

Comment

• ok, my boyfriend just showed this link to me. Westboro Church getting embarrassed in Vegas. It's AWESOME.

Youtube Vid NSFW!!!

Ok, this guy is fantastic, he's throwing their own words in their faces and they keep trying to defend but fail. They fail HARD. It's so wonderful, I'm STILL giggling.

Comment

Working...
                X