• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a good thing you are the ultimate authority on Utah based hate crimes

Comment

Originally posted by Red Panda View Post
      Its a good thing you are the ultimate authority on Utah based hate crimes
      No, sadly the 6 victims in the last two years (and the many more before them) are the ultimate authority, I merely keep up to date with the reports.
      "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Originally posted by smileyeagle1021 View Post

There has not been a single hate crime committed in Utah that was NOT committed by a Christian, with the majority being of the Mormon variety.
        sure about that?

according to humanrightsfirst.org:
        In West Jordan, Utah, three arson attempts were reported on two churches in May and June 2008, targeting the St. Joseph the Worker Catholic Church and a Latter-day Saints church.
        attempting to burn a house of worship is a hate crime, and i can almost guarantee that it's not christians trying to burn down these christian churches.

Comment

Originally posted by linguist View Post
          attempting to burn a house of worship is a hate crime, and i can almost guarantee that it's not christians trying to burn down these christian churches.
          OK, so let me rephrase that to say hate crimes against homosexuals...
          That, and considering the history of tension between Mormonism and Mainstream Christianity, it could very well be different sects of Christians trying to burn down the other sects churches. For that matter, arson is the type of crime that could very well be rebellious teenages doing what they know will piss off their parents the most.
          "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Working...
          X