actors you just HATE (warning rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyBarbossa View Post
    I'll probably get flamed for this, but Bill Murray is not funny, either.
    It depends on what he's in. I loved him in What About Bob?; HATED his part in Lost In Translation (damn was that a boring piece of slop).

As for the other actors/actresses already mentioned (numerous times) here, I totally agree - I DESPISE each and every one of them and make a point of avoiding their movies (unless it's unavoidable if they happen to be in something I actually like/can tolerate because of other actors/actresses that I do like).
    ~ The American way is to barge in with a bunch of weapons, kill indiscriminately, and satisfy the pure blood lust for revenge. All in the name of Freedom, Apple Pie, and Jesus. - AdminAssistant ~

Comment

Early Bill Murray stuff is classic (and I loved him in early SNL). Some of his newer stuff? Yeah, not so much.

Surprisingly, I like Lindsay Lohan. I rented the movie, "I Know Who Killed Me". She was really quite good in the film. When I finished watching the film I was pissed - hubs asked why - I told him, just talent wasted and for what? Drugs & men? Oy vey!

Yeah, I don't like Sarah Michelle Gellar neither.

Don't like Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie. John Travolta can get on my nerves.

Hmmm ... need more coffee before I can think of other actors I don't like.
      Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Bill Murray was good in Ghostbusters.

I hate Will Ferrel too. He is not funny at all. He is obnoxiously STUPID.

I'm glad there are other Matt Damon haters out there, too. I just think of Team America and the Matt Damon puppet.

I must agree with Ree. I thought Julia Stiles was a bitch since I first saw her in "10 things I hate about you". My first thought was "Give that girl a Midol!" however, I liked her in The Omen.

Comment

Working...
        X