No announcement yet.

Stupid teens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get this so my cousin went to the cops and they told her that her daughter doesn't qualify for an amber alert. Let me see she is 13 no one knows were she is.. and fuck I hate people sometimes... so someone has been pulling down her posters.. some guy that look late teen early 20's...

And Hobbs it is the Rio grande valley down by mercedes.

Comment

Wait, this is your cousin's daughter? I didn't know that. I'm a bit farther north than the Valley, though, so idk how much help I can be...wth are the police talking about? How can they say that? Contact the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at missingkids.com. They have to help, I would think.

Do you think it's the guy pulling down her posters, or someone else? If it's someone else, I have a bad feeling about her situation.

Comment

How does she not qualify for an Amber alert? Surely at least she qualifies for a missing persons report!

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
          How does she not qualify for an Amber alert? Surely at least she qualifies for a missing persons report!
          She would for missing person. Not Amber Alert. Here are the things that must take place before Amber Alert comes into affect.

•Law enforcement must confirm that an abduction has taken place
          •The child is at risk of serious injury or death
          •There is sufficient descriptive information of child, captor, or captor's vehicle to issue an alert
          •The child must be 17 years old or younger
          •It is recommended that immediate entry of AMBER Alert data be entered in FBI's National Crime Information Center. Text information describing the circumstances surrounding the abduction of the child should be entered, and the case flagged as Child Abduction.

Me thinks they don't belive she was abducted, nor is she at risk of injury or death.
          Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
          I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

If I were you I would go to the local news media and tell them about the missing 13 year old girl, and how long she's been missing and about how the police aren't doing shit to find her. I would also tell them that the scumbag 17 year old boyfriend with a record is taking down the missing posters, and that his parents are NOT going to co-operate with helping to find her.
            "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Valentine View Post
              I would also tell them that the scumbag 17 year old boyfriend with a record is taking down the missing posters
              Unless there is proof that it WAS him, that's pretty much just slander.
              Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmik View Post
                Today she is still missing and "someone" was taking down her fliers.
                someone has been pulling down her posters.. some guy that look late teen early 20's...
                It's pretty much implied that it's him, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it was.

Comment

You've never dealt with immature, drunk assholes have you? You don't have to have an interest to be an asshole and pull people's fliers down.
                  Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions, this situation has me pissed off and wriled up. Yeah I know there's no proof, but after everything that was posted wouldn't you draw the same conclusion, that it was him that's taking down the posters?

Comment

I'm much too analytical a person to do that. I can easily see how most people would jump to conclusions but I think about alternate possibilities too easily. I hate making decisions without actual proof.

Comment

Jesus she is still missing and come to find out this "guy" try more of a slimey piece of shit has a record of indecency with a child.... fuck I normally dont wish harm...but when children are involved I can see reason to cause harm... I so want to take a road trip but that would be bad... Cops still say no reason to issue an alert for a missing 13 year old girl who no one knows what is going on.

Comment

Is this "guy" the boyfriend or someone different?

Comment

Media. Now. Faster.

Comment

Jesus she is still missing and come to find out this "guy" try more of a slimey piece of shit has a record of indecency with a child<snip> Cops still say no reason to issue an alert for a missing 13 year old girl who no one knows what is going on.

do the cops know the person she may be with has this record(don't assume they do)-in other words can you go to the media with the story of "cops will not look for a 13 year-old girl who was coerced by a known pedophile"
                              Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
                                in other words can you go to the media with the story of "cops will not look for a 13 year-old girl who was coerced by a known pedophile"
                                That sounds pretty good, that should hopefully get her found really soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X