No announcement yet.

Stupid teens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are still jumping to conclusions. It's blowing my mind.

You have no idea what he actually did to get his record. Look, I'm not defending pedophilia but you don't even have a clue as to what happened. Indecency with a child? You know everyone under 18 is considered a child, right? He could have just been with a girl a few years younger than him. It's like statutory rape. A 40 year old having sex with a 17 year old is statutory rape. A 18 year old having sex with a 17 year old is statutory rape. Only one was actually wrong. But hey, you hear he committed a crime and there's definitely only one possible side to it: he's a scumbag!
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
      You guys are still jumping to conclusions. It's blowing my mind.
      And your defense is so staggering, it's blowing my mind. The point is, he was found GUILTY of a CRIME. No matter how old he was with whoever, what he did was ILLEGAL. As it is, what he's doing right now is ILLEGAL.

Comment

He's with a 13-year-old girl. That's sleezy no matter how you look at it. It's possible, however unlikely, they haven't done anything yet. The fact of the matter is the girl needs to be found and brought home. The authorities--if they even bother to--can sort it out after she's safe.

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty.

But yea, I'm kinda curious as to why the police wouldn't worry about a missing 13 year old.
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

But yea, I'm kinda curious as to why the police wouldn't worry about a missing 13 year old.
            That was kinda the point of my last post, something is just really off about that. I even started to think that a couple of the cops might have been related to the boyfriend and his family, but I realized that's kinda stupid. I don't think that they would be that stupid to risk their jobs to protect him.
            "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

The cops just might know more about the situation than everyone else not directly involved.

Comment

Well considering I am directly involved since I am in contact with my cousin. Yesterday her phone came on then got shut off a few moments later. And in Tx if I read the law right if the age difference is 3 or more year between them it is a violation.

His family falsified information, He is a 17 year old with a record of violating the law when it comes to minors...

We dont even know that she is with him willingly or if he coherced her into it. Most thirteen year old females when with older males tend to be wanting to please said male.

Comment

So, your family has a direct connect to this girl? Can you clarify this? Because from what I've read, it sounds like your cousin just happens to know of the person.

Comment

Um... her first post stated that the girl and the boy are girlfriend and boyfriend Greenday....
                    Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
                    I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaidman View Post
                      Um... her first post stated that the girl and the boy are girlfriend and boyfriend Greenday....
                      Her cousin is the kidnapped?

Comment

Her cousin's daughter, yes.
                        Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
                        I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Her cousin's daughter, yes.
                          Ok, I must have missed that somewhere cause I don't remember reading that link.

Comment

Ok, I must have missed that somewhere cause I don't remember reading that link.

Third page bro.

Do you really think she'd be so outrage that she was powerless to help, and police do nothing, to someone she doesn't know, when thousands of kids go missing every day in this country? Granted, it's confusing at times here, but just reading her posts alone and not others make it a bit easier.

Originally posted by Kimmik View Post
                            Get this so my cousin went to the cops and they told her that her daughter doesn't qualify for an amber alert. Let me see she is 13 no one knows were she is.. and fuck I hate people sometimes... so someone has been pulling down her posters.. some guy that look late teen early 20's...

And Hobbs it is the Rio grande valley down by mercedes.

Comment

Third page bro.

Do you really think she'd be so outrage that she was powerless to help, and police do nothing, to someone she doesn't know, when thousands of kids go missing every day in this country? Granted, it's confusing at times here, but just reading her posts alone and not others make it a bit easier.
                              When it comes to people with rape/molestation/etc. charges, yes, I most certainly do.

Comment

What I meant was, do you think she herself, would be going to the police, to demand action now, for a person she didn't know at all? (I mean, did you think that Kimmik only read about this on the news, and decided to go all out with a vendetta). If so, why only this person, and not any of the other dozens of people that do go up missing with rape/molestation charges? Why would she be making a huge deal, (rightfully so! Don't get me wrong!) of this, when it wasn't someone she knew? I mean, what made this ONE case, worst then any of the other missing children with known rapists?

Comment

Working...
                                X