No announcement yet.

Stupid teens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounded like it was an acquaintance of the cousin's. Not some completely random story, but not family.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Plaid has a point. He's not saying that Kimmik is being IRRATIONAL. He's saying that, from Kimmik's behavior, it is clear that there is a personal connection.
      "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
      ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Originally posted by Hyena Dandy View Post
        Plaid has a point. He's not saying that Kimmik is being IRRATIONAL. He's saying that, from Kimmik's behavior, it is clear that there is a personal connection.
        Exactly. Thanks

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
        It sounded like it was an acquaintance of the cousin's. Not some completely random story, but not family.
        So, the bit about her stating that the police refuse to issue her cousin's daughter as missing, or an amber alert for her, means that it's an acquaintance? How does that work?

Originally posted by Kimmik View Post
        Get this so my cousin went to the cops and they told her that her daughter doesn't qualify for an amber alert. Let me see she is 13 no one knows were she is...
        Last edited by Plaidman; 09-07-2010, 03:23 AM.
        Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
        I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Holy shit! I missed one reply and I'm now a jackass. Calm down Plaidman. I already acknowledged that I misunderstood the situation. I read it wrong. I mean, how many more posts are you going to go on about it?
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

?? I am calm. I wasn't sure if you understood that it was Kimmik cousin's daughter missing. Your last reply still made it sound like you thought it was someone totally unrelated to her still missing. Sorry bro.
            Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
            I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Holy shit! I missed one reply and I'm now a jackass. Calm down Plaidman. I already acknowledged that I misunderstood the situation. I read it wrong. I mean, how many more posts are you going to go on about it?
              You are not an jackass hun.. I was going to reply and be all persnickety but then I realized that there have been posts that I have miss read as well and misreads happen.

And thank you Plaid for looking out for me.. even if we have had our differences.

Still no word on my cousin's daughter.. we don't know if she was coerced forced or went willingly. god talk about being in a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmik View Post
                we don't know if she was coerced forced or went willingly.
                She's 13. I wasn't aware she really could make that choice legally.

Comment

I really hope she gets found soon, the whole situation sucks.
                  "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Your previous posts made it seem (to me, at least) that you believed she had a choice.

Comment

right but they wont issue an amber alert because as the cops said she probably just ran away... Never mind the fact that the boy is 17 years old with a indecency charge which includes sexual contact with a child three years his junior and that is a felony if I read the law right.

Dont get me wrong as I said adults with age differences is a different matter.. the fact is that she is just 13.. fuck I want to beat the bastard.. shit this is just messed up that the cops are treating this as a flipping Joke

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
                        Your previous posts made it seem (to me, at least) that you believed she had a choice.
                        Notice the last word of the sentence you quoted. Legally. Not once here did I ever mention anything about her choosing to go with him being legal.

Now, does she have a choice? Yes, pretty sure she made the wrong one, but she did have a choice and she made it. But I never said anything to the effect of whether or not she should have that choice. I mentioned people jumping at the guy taking down posters. I never said anything supporting her going with the guy.

Comment

Did the police decide to do anything yet, or are they still dragging their feet?

Comment

Finally the cops are starting to do some but not enough. She is still missing and no alerts.
                            I am so fucking pissed it is not even funny... I mean for fucks sake this is a thirteen year old. Do you know how many teens runaway and get pushed into being sold!!! I have lost all faith in those that are suppose to help.

Comment

Wow two weeks since you've posted this and still pretty much nothing is getting done? There has to be someone higher than the local PD that can be notified. I'm sure the press would LOVE to get a hold of this story.

Comment

I really hope to god they find her soon and that she's safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X