Oral Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladeeda View Post
    I think Telecom_goddess thought you meant plumbing in the biological sense. XD
    OH. Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladeeda View Post
      I think Telecom_goddess thought you meant plumbing in the biological sense. XD
      She wasn't the only one...
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
        She wasn't the only one...
        I did mean in the bio sense and glad I'm not alone lol
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

"I'm sick of all this oral sex I'm getting!"

Best problem ever.

No, but I can totally understand. Any sort of sex with someone who doesn't take care of themselves is just... Eww.
          "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
          ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Heh, my gutter mind thought biological sense, but my logical mind realized it was the literal sense.

One of my local TV stations did a news story some time last year regarding the supposedly flushable wipes. Apparently, even those don't break down enough, and end up getting caught in the screens of the sewage treatment plant equipment.

Mike
            If I Were a Master Debater, You'd Likely Catch Me Fratching on a Daily Basis!

Comment

I liked to give, the few times that I did though I'm pretty sure it was bad due to real lack of experenced.

Only experenced it being done to me once, and it was.. I don't know, embrassing for me. Didn't feel it was apporate really. Like I didn't really need to have it, and she shouldn't have had to do it.

Would love to try it more, but uh, kinda need a partner
              Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
              I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

I throw them in the garbage, bf lives out of town with a septic tank. I just throw them in the garbage at home, too.

Comment

Only had the opportunity to try it once..it was ok. I've still never had 'intercourse' so nothing to compare it to. Four hours of foreplay was a lot of fun though .

Comment

I've got to ask, DrF, why did you post this?

Rapscallion
                    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
                    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Just random thoughts and was talking about it with a friend of mine, and he concurred that he no longer liked receiving oral sex either. It's not really the giver's fault, it's just something we both discovered we don't find as pleasant as the good old fashioned way.

Comment

Well, no longer liked isn't really a debateable hate is where I'm coming from. Certainly not an earth-shattering issue. Irritating to you, sure. Just had me scratching my head.

Rapscallion
                        Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

The only other times I've heard a guy say he doesn't like oral sex is usually to a woman in order to get her to prove to him how awesome it can be.

Works like a fucking charm.
                          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

So how would you know thi... oh, right.

Rapscallion
                            Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
                              The only other times I've heard a guy say he doesn't like oral sex is usually to a woman in order to get her to prove to him how awesome it can be.

Works like a fucking charm.
                              Shame it doesn't work the other way around.
                              I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

Ain't that the damn truth, Ladeeda!

Comment

Working...
                                X