No announcement yet.

Oral Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done it when I've heard it from women before. They could have been straightforward about it but whatever floats their boat. Too many people refuse to just say what they want.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Plenty of guys try to get out of it even then, but expect it performed on them anyway.

I've adopted Dan Savage's stance on the issue: oral sex comes standard issue, and any model lacking it should be returned to the lot.
      I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

I dunno, I enjoy doing it.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I'm sure you do, Greenday. Lots of good guys do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
            Well, no longer liked isn't really a debateable hate is where I'm coming from. Certainly not an earth-shattering issue. Irritating to you, sure. Just had me scratching my head.

Rapscallion
            Ah yes. Sorry about that. I sometimes forget this is a debating forum and not just for random bitching.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladeeda View Post
              Plenty of guys try to get out of it even then, but expect it performed on them anyway.
              Fiance will occasionally talk a big game about how he's going to 'surprise' me at some point with all of this fantastic oral.

Still waiting.....

Comment

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
                Fiance will occasionally talk a big game about how he's going to 'surprise' me at some point with all of this fantastic oral.

Still waiting.....
                Is it too late to trade him in for a functional model?
                I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

Is it too late to trade him in for a functional model?
                  LOL. Yeah, probably. I mean, in the bedroom department, everything else is pretty good, so I'm not going to complain *too* much about the lack of oral.

Comment

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
                    LOL. Yeah, probably. I mean, in the bedroom department, everything else is pretty good, so I'm not going to complain *too* much about the lack of oral.
                    No, no, no! You gotta think like a dude. A guy would SO complain about it. Complain about the lack of oral! Make the dissatisfaction known. The squeaky wheel gets the tongue!

Or something like that.

Comment

Sex and backrubs - two things I have a hard time telling the giver that they're not doing the best job because I feel like I should be lucky enough to be getting it anyway I shouldn't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
                        Sex and backrubs - two things I have a hard time telling the giver that they're not doing the best job because I feel like I should be lucky enough to be getting it anyway I shouldn't complain.
                        "I" statements, bro.

"I really like it when you rub like this."

"I've always wanted to try that."

"I'd be a bit more comfortable if you moved your leg here."

So long as no one acts like a jerk, feedback is fine. Necessary, even.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
                          What Ladeeda said.

Also, these are two areas where feedback improves the experience immensely.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

And if you aren't liking it but aren't saying anything, she will pick up on your dissatisfaction and will put less effort into it since you aren't enjoying it.

Comment

Oh I know. My one year of marriage taught me this.....Sad.....

Comment

oral sex comes standard issue, and any model lacking it should be returned to the lot.
                                That makes me glad I'm currently celibate..I'm sorry, but the idea of putting a guy's dick in my mouth just grosses me right out. That being said, if I were in a relationship with a guy, I wouldn't demand he go down on me either.

I don't agree that oral should be an obligation, or that people not into it should be doomed to a lifetime of being single (returned to the lot). However, I do believe in reciprocity- Don't ask your partner to do something you're unwilling to do yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X