Oral Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
    That's like saying the more people you hook up with, the more likely you are to get an STD.
    Since the papilloma virus is a STD, I suppose that is exactly what they are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Ree View Post
      Your point???

I would think that statement makes sense, really. Multiple partners does increase the risk.
      It's just pointing out the obvious. But the first link on getting cancer from oral sex is slightly misleading. It says that oral sex can give you cancer, but doesn't focus on how it's more about getting around than just with one partner.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

It says that oral sex can give you cancer, but doesn't focus on how it's more about getting around than just with one partner.
        Anything to give the women of the world a good reason not to swallow. *gag*

Comment

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
          No law says you have to. He should be happy enough you're sucking him off.
          I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

I find it quite interesting how some women despise that while some others seem to almost enjoy it.
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I find it quite interesting how some women despise that while some others seem to almost enjoy it.
              Preference, just like everything else. I imagine a lot of women might not enjoy Vaginal penetration at all, preferring other types of sex, but never say anything on the misunderstanding that penetration is what makes it sex.

I personally won't have a problem with it, once I'm with one person in a long term, monogamous relationship. (Monogamous on his side, anyway). That's for safe sex reasons, though.
              I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

I guess I just find it kinda bland as far as taste goes so it shocks me to hear such hate for it.

Comment

I guess I just find it kinda bland as far as taste goes so it shocks me to hear such hate for it.
                  I'm guessing you've never tasted anyone who's been eating broccoli and other bitter roughage.

It's probably more that it's often taken as a very submissive act, and frankly some guys can be right jerks about it. Not to mention the ever-active social stigmas on sex acts. You know, girls who swallow are sluts, girls who do it at all are sluts, girls who like anal are sluts, guys who like receiving anal are gay. Heck, there used to be a stigma that men who performed orally on their girlfriends/wives were gay. And that's about the LEAST gay thing a guy can do.

Comment

Girls who like swallowing and anal are awesome. Not sure what those lame people are talking about.

And I do not eat broccoli or really much bitter stuff. It's a weird story how I come to know this stuff.

Comment

And I do not eat broccoli or really much bitter stuff. It's a weird story how I come to know this stuff.
                      Probably why what you tasted was just bland (I'm assuming you were tasting your own. If not, I demand full details. If there's a video, name your price).

Comment

Why? Not everybody likes the same things. Why would this be any different?

I have an aunt who won't go near anything with pepper in it, even white pepper (she can taste a dash of white pepper in a gallon of stew). I won't eat things with mustard or fresh onions. My mom and my brother hate mushrooms with a passion (speaking of bland flavors).

As Ladeeda said: It's all about personal preference.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
                          As Ladeeda said: It's all about personal preference.
                          Exactly.

Personally, I think it tastes disgusting, and every time I've tried it I've thrown up or almost thrown up. Gross.

Comment

Exactly.

Personally, I think it tastes disgusting, and every time I've tried it I've thrown up or almost thrown up. Gross.
                            Healthy diet makes it taste better, rich in fruits and veggies, but not meats.
                            Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
                            I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaidman View Post
                              Healthy diet makes it taste better, rich in fruits and veggies, but not meats.
                              That's all well and good, but doubt even swallowrific blow jobs will be enough to convince most guys to give up their meat and eat sweet veggies enough to change the taste of their splooge, definitely not to the point where someone who dislikes the taste so intensely could tolerate it.

Comment

Nor am I suggesting you do ether. Just how it is though. What you eat is what you put out, and if a man's diet is mostly junk food, it's going to be gross.
                                Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
                                I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X