No announcement yet.

Oral Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the boobies don't care what it tastes like, nor do the curtains.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
      the boobies don't care what it tastes like, nor do the curtains.

Is this some form of slang I'm not understanding, or have ya been hitting the bottle a little hard?
      I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladeeda View Post

Is this some form of slang I'm not understanding, or have ya been hitting the bottle a little hard?
        I can come with up what they are slang for but the latter leaves me kind of confused.

On the diet part, I love red meat and don't eat much veggies. But only one girl has ever had issue with the taste but she has issue with everyone's taste.

Yes, it was mine, no there was no video.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
          Yes, it was mine, no there was no video.
          Welp, that's one fantasy shot to hell.
          I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

Welp, that's one fantasy shot to hell.
            Yea...wait, what? PM me this one so we are clear on what you are talking about.
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Don't worry, I'm just being a brat. ^^

Comment

I didn't have that much to drink last night

boobies breasts (as greenday pointed out) and re the curtains, I believe they are called drapes over there, basically, if the giver of the blow job regardless of gender doesn't like to swallow or even have it in their mouths to spit out, then there are other places for it to go.

Curtains were chosen as, although I don't recall the whole annecdote, one of the best break up scenarioes involve wiping ones member on the girlfriends curtains before going home. But anywhere you don't mind cleaning up afterwards, just don't have your fresh from the drycleaners interview suit on the bed at the time.

Comment

Why on earth would someone want come in their hair? That just requires a shower with an extra shampoo.

Comment

who said hair?
                    Curtains as in windows curtains no euphimisms involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
                      who said hair?
                      Curtains as in windows curtains no euphimisms involved.
                      Oi. That's even more work. Gotta wash and dry them. At least if it was on the other curtains, you get to have a hot shower. Maybe even with your other for added fun.
                      Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
                      I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

• I remember when I was younger, guys always talked about the "money shot" which was cumming on a girl's face. I also heard that some stupid boys tried to talk girls into it by saying it's like a facial and would cure acne.

Comment

• Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                          I remember when I was younger, guys always talked about the "money shot" which was cumming on a girl's face. I also heard that some stupid boys tried to talk girls into it by saying it's like a facial and would cure acne.
                          Yay gonorrhea of the eye!

Seriously. I'm taking a Psychology of Human Sexuality course and my professor (who has his own sex therapy practice) briefly touched on how people are getting STI's of the eye because of this. We will be covering this more a little later on and in more detail, complete with pictures!
                          "It's after Jeopardy, so it is my bed time."- Me when someone made a joke about how "old" I am.

Comment

• Don't eat before class that day, I'd advise.

I had health class 1st period in high school, and we got to see all kinds of lovely pictures of STDs.

Between that and the birthing videos, if anyone ever wants to yell at kids for skipping breakfast, someone should tell the teachers not to show that shit right after breakfast. Or lunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plaidman View Post
                              Oi. That's even more work. Gotta wash and dry them. At least if it was on the other curtains, you get to have a hot shower. Maybe even with your other for added fun.
                              Hence why someone said it's great for break up sex, leaveing a stain on heavy curtains.

Comment

• You guys are sick.

Comment

Working...
                                X