Oral Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blas87 View Post
    I remember when I was younger, guys always talked about the "money shot" which was cumming on a girl's face. I also heard that some stupid boys tried to talk girls into it by saying it's like a facial and would cure acne.
    Um, it opens up the pores so it kinda DOES help with acne. Keyword is "help" though. Won't completely cure it.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

• You know the song "Pearl Necklace" by ZZ Top?

Lemme tell ya, it ain't about jewelry!

Comment

• Originally posted by Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        You know the song "Pearl Necklace" by ZZ Top?

Lemme tell ya, it ain't about jewelry!
        That I knew

Also there is Imaginary Lover by Atlanta Rhythm Section, Rosie by Jackson Browne.....and I'm sure others I haven't thought of.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• I learned a new phrase a few days ago, maybe captain dickhead was googling random trochee's or however you spell it, I only know the term due to an XKCD comic a week or so ago.

He asked if i had heard of an "angry pirate" aside from being a reverse of the trochee rule (I had to look up trochee, from what I can gather its a stressed 2 sylable word followed by unstressed one, although some examples showed them in use in ancient poetry not just as they are used now.)

I said I had not, but it sounded like a trochee.
          He said I should google it.

I begrudgingly googled it just to shut him up, not something I would do to a woman.

He later tells me he's going to try it out, good luck with that I thought, he's the kinda guy that would have no chance with a corpse let alone a living woman without parting with cash.

Now it's just one more name to add to the list of terminology I'm going to forget what it means.

Comment

• Don't forget bronco style!

I've always known it as a Dirty Pirate but yea. I've learned some sick stuff over the years.
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Working...
            X