No announcement yet.

Myself right now (possible language)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, since she's a minor and K still has custody, it might become an issue, so it's something that should be considered. Maybe have a frank discussion with R over whether she wants to deal with that side of things, or hope that K regains some sense of sanity regarding her. Or perhaps speak with the police or a child advocacy group about what options are out there.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

That mother should lose her daughter. Especially after calling her a "bitch".

Any parent who choses a sex offender significant other over their child (and the safety of that child) doesn't deserve to have that kid.

Comment

Sex offender or not, a woman that would choose ANY sort of man over her own daughter is one of the lowest forms of life there is. I don't care if he's a hero, a saint, or both. That's her child she's throwing away like trash.

Comment

R is going to go stay with her Aunt. K has pretty much made it clear she doesn't care where R goes or what R does. Since apparently DMW is in jail for something else, his 'friends' have found more interesting things to do besides bother R. Heh, not that they want to mess with C (R's Aunt)..best known for getting angry at an ex and throwing a knife between the ex legs (she missed hehe).

C has plenty of room, and only her and her special other stay there. Since C has been 'ex communicated' by our family (like me but for a different reason) she really doesn't care what the rest of the family thinks about it.

Comment

Since it looks like you have the important part well in hand...Mythic, you've always shown yourself to be a man of honor, and this proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt, in my eyes. The fact you wanted to make dmw live up to his name does you credit, not the opposite...and the fact you restrained yourself to provide support for someone who needed you drives the point home. You've posted a few times about injustices that happened to you directly, and I do not recall you ever stating a desire to hurt someone...It only came out when someone deserving of protection was involved. To me, that is the definition of honorable, and something to be proud of, not something to hate yourself for.
            Happiness is too rare in this world to actually lose it because someone wishes it upon you. -Flyndaran

Comment

Myt, all I can say is that you are seriously awesome.

And K is a piece of scum for treating her daughter like that.
              "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

Myst, you are the kind of man I wish *I* had for an uncle.

Comment

I am a bit harder on myself then anybody else is. When I was younger, I had a real temper problem. Hurt a lot of people. When I get angry now, I remember those times..and fear that I might slip back into the jerk I once was.

I've learned violence solves nothing, and that it takes a lot more strength to walk away then to fight..but when I get to that level of anger..all that flies out the window. People get hurt, innocent people sometimes..which is the last thing I want. However, in this case I kept myself in check.

Comment

Then you have reached your true strength.

There is a reason the Strength card of the tarot deck shows a maiden subduing a roaring lion. Real strength is not violence or mastery over others. It's the ability to subdue the urge to do violence and mastery over self.

Comment

Working...
                    X