"I'm Cleaning Out My Friend List!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
    I do appreciate the idea behind letting people know "If I unfriend you in the next day or so and we actually talk, it was an accident, please send a new request" except, of course, that the people it happens to won't see the notice.
    At least the people I've seen do that in recent times had that notice set to "public."
    "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

I still think it's so childish and no one needs to make a public statement that they are deleting friends.

Do you need a drink or someone to come over, would that help??

And then there's the VagueBookers like my brother's baby mama who purposely makes cryptic vague posts just to get people all curious, and then *if* she ever responds, it's a day or more later and it's very to the point, like everyone was stupid for being curious.

Comment

VagueBookers? Great name for them. I've got a couple of those... but their remarks usually turn out to be mostly venting where *some* of their friends DO know exactly what they're talking about.
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Some of them are so predictable, you'll know who or what they are referring to.

Others, like my brother's baby mama (as I said before), always hinting that she's pregnant again or getting married to her boyfriend when it's actually something like getting a new pet or going on a trip......she'll post vague, cryptic-like statuses. And for some reason, people are still dumb enough to get excited and/or ask her if that's what's up. When....or IF, she ever answers....which is never in a timely manner, she acts as though everyone was so dumb to assume that's what it was about, when she knowingly did it that way to get attention.

Sorry, extra salty lately. Dumb bitch is hiding pictures of my neice again from my family.

Comment

Working...
          X