Get Dressed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sableonblonde View Post
    It isn't like it matters if I am attractive to anyone else, I can't date them or hook up with them so what does it matter what I look like?
    People treat you better when you're well-groomed and wearing nice clothes. You get better service in stores, doors held open for you, and just a friendlier attitude from strangers on the street. It's probably not right or fair, but it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
      Whether or not others think you're attractive (or more specifically, not a lazy slob) has a whole lot more effect than just your hook up prospects.

You can not give a flying fig about how other people view how you look without looking like you couldn't be bothered to make even the most basic efforts at personal grooming and hygiene.

^-.-^
      I have to agree with this. I see these awful people (men for the most part, I'm just sayin') who go out in stained/holy/stinky clothes, nasty ass hair, no teeth, and I have zero respect for them. God knows I don't dress up and I love comfortable but dammit I do keep myself clean and my clothes clean!

If I see you or smell you and want to gag then you are NOT worthy of my time ever.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Exactly this. If you regularly go out looking like you've been dragged thru a hedge backwards, wearing dirty clothings and stinking up the place, you are going to be treated a hell of a lot worse than if you make the effort to be clean and wear suitable clothing.

Like I said, it takes five minutes to pull on clean clothes. Maybe a bit more to squish on some deoderant or drag a brush thru your hair after washing your face, but it's hardly the deathly chore some would make it out to be.
        "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

i've seen people who go out in their jams that wen't bedheaded or otherwise grungy. i tend to not class them as gross slobby people, just mildly innapropriate.
          jammes =/= nasty person. i've seen grungballs mostly in jeans here.
          All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Working...
          X