No announcement yet.

Stupid teens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kimmik, any idea on where they'd be headed? I mean, it's been a while, and I can't go all vigilante, but my bro knows someone in the county sheriff's dept. I dunno, just brainstorming.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
      Wow two weeks since you've posted this and still pretty much nothing is getting done? There has to be someone higher than the local PD that can be notified. I'm sure the press would LOVE to get a hold of this story.
      The media wouldn't touch it until an investigator who specializes in runaways took the case. It pisses me off that because they labeled her "runaway" they havent done shit.

Here is a news story about the detective and she is mentioned.

I am pissed that they are treating it as more of a well she chose to runaway so it is not a big deal... she is a fucking 13 year old.

Comment

Not sure what media source you went to but if it was something that is mainly local, you're going to have to aim bigger than that. The news loves stories that rips on cops because the public does. Bigger news companies should cover it.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Ok ready for the update? Ok here it is ... She is HOME. Thank you all for your thoughts and listen to me bitch.

Comment

What happened, is she ok, was she hurt? Is she saying anything, what does the scumbag (boyfriend) say about her being home? Did she come home on her own or did the police finally get up off their lazy asses and do something?
            "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

OMG! Thank goodness she is home!

I too would like to know how she came to be home. By herself? Her boyfriend did an honorable thing and dropped her off? Police did their jobs?

Please please please tell us more!

*hugs*
              Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

As soon as I get more details I promise to update and hobbs thank you for the offer hun that was sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmik View Post
                  As soon as I get more details I promise to update and hobbs thank you for the offer hun that was sweet
                  -purrs and licks paw- No sweat

Comment

Did you find out anything new yet?

Comment

Please tell us you have some kind of an update.

Comment

Working...
                      X