Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisexuals: Real Sexuality or Just for Attention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I'm going to take flack for this but personally I think bisexuality exist.... but only in females.

See, men are ugly S.O.B's. Women are pretty. There's a reason why women are known as "the fairer sex."

I believe that all women are attracted to other women, most of the time just not in a romantic/sexual way, more like an admiration/complimentary way. However for some women this attraction is sexual and a woman can easily find herself with another woman, kissing having sex etc etc. This is what you would call bisexual, because she's hot for guys as well.

For guys, IMO it's a different story. If a guy likes a girl, goes out on dates with her, kisses her, has sex with her (you get the picture), I find it completely hard to believe that this same man would have a desire to suck cock afterward. I just don't see it. If a guy ever says he's bisexual that's a direct translation for "I'm testing the waters before I completely come out of the closet."

Just my 2 cents on this.
    AKA sld72382 on customerssuck.

Comment

Originally posted by HEMI6point1 View Post
      I know I'm going to take flack for this but personally I think bisexuality exist.... but only in females.
      Right, because no one has ever found a man to be attractive

There's a big difference between whether or not it makes sense to you, and reality. That I can't understand why people like Star Trek has no bearing on the fact that they actually do.

By your reasoning there must be no such thing as gay men either, and we all know that isn't true. Otherwise you're trying to make the case that some men are attracted to men, some to women but no middle ground exists. Bullshit, there's always a middle ground.
      Last edited by Ree; 03-28-2010, 05:46 AM. Reason: Trimmed excessive quote
      All units: IRENE
      HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

Originally posted by Wingates_Hellsing View Post
        By your reasoning there must be no such thing as gay men either, and we all know that isn't true.
        I didn't say that gay men don't exist. Quite the opposite. But I'll stick to my guns that I just don't see legit bisexuality (ie: middle ground) happening in men.

It's like a rather raunchy comedian once said, "Women are HOT. Even women who like men want to fuck other women. But with guys? Come on. You either suck cack or you don't suck cack. You're either gay or you're not, pick one."
        Last edited by Ree; 03-28-2010, 05:47 AM. Reason: Trimmed excessive quote

Comment

Oh yes, stand-up comedians are a wealth of truth and knowledge when it comes to human sexuality and gender.

I have seen it with my own two eyes. My ex-boyfriend is legitimately bisexual, loves girls and boys, is attracted to both and has had meaningful relationships with both.

Oh look, my personal experience negates your personal experience. That's why it's pretty much impossible to rely solely on personal experience to make an observation about the possible sexual orientation of six billion people.

Comment

I have seen it with my own two eyes. My ex-boyfriend is legitimately bisexual, loves girls and boys, is attracted to both and has had meaningful relationships with both.
            Don't be surprised when he pulls a Jim McGreevey and announces he's completely gay. Just sayin.'

Comment

Don't be surprised when he pulls a Jim McGreevey and announces he's completely gay. Just sayin.'
              Don't be surprised when you're wrong because he doesn't. Look ma, I can do it too!

Comment

HEMI, I think guys are incredibly sexy but can see some girls as attractive, granted not sexually attractive (to me) but attractive none the less. So, using your same logic, what's to say there isn't a guy who likes guys who can still tip towards females as well?
                "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

I love picking people's brains, Hemi, so I am going to pick yours.

Why do you think that all women think other women are attractive? I know quite a few women who are not attracted to women at all.

Why do you think that only women could be bisexual? When I went to the Rainbow Alphabet Soup Conference, there were quite a few bisexual men speaking. I had a boyfriend in high school who was bisexual, had sexual experiences with men and women. That was four years ago and he is still bisexual.
                  "It's after Jeopardy, so it is my bed time."- Me when someone made a joke about how "old" I am.

Comment

Originally posted by smileyeagle1021 View Post
                    HEMI, I think guys are incredibly sexy but can see some girls as attractive, granted not sexually attractive (to me) but attractive none the less. So, using your same logic, what's to say there isn't a guy who likes guys who can still tip towards females as well?
                    The part about guys being ugly SOBs was said in jest, LOL.

Originally posted by McDreidel09 View Post
                    I love picking people's brains, Hemi, so I am going to pick yours.

Why do you think that all women think other women are attractive? I know quite a few women who are not attracted to women at all.

Why do you think that only women could be bisexual? When I went to the Rainbow Alphabet Soup Conference, there were quite a few bisexual men speaking. I had a boyfriend in high school who was bisexual, had sexual experiences with men and women. That was four years ago and he is still bisexual.
                    Did you read all of my post? I said I feel all women are attracted to other women just not in a romantic/sexual way. There's a reason why a straight girl can look at another girl and say, "wow she has a nice body I'd kill for that."

As far as your ex, well, as I said to the other person about "pulling a Jim McGreevey...."

Comment

Originally posted by smileyeagle1021 View Post
                      I've known lots of gay guys who have been attracted to women. Who have slept with women, and who have been obsessed with boobs
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

There's a reason why a straight girl can look at another girl and say, "wow she has a nice body I'd kill for that."
                        And straight men never envy other men's bodies?
                        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                          And straight men never envy other men's bodies?
                          I would literally stab to death a room full of neo-nazis if it meant I could have a physique like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Does that count?

Comment

You either be trollin or you have never met a bisexual or homosexual in your life.
                            Last edited by Ree; 03-28-2010, 05:38 AM. Reason: Trimmed excessive quote

Comment

Do you mean Arnold circa 1985, or Arnlod now? *shudder*

Comment

Originally posted by elsporko View Post
                                You either be trollin or you have never met a bisexual or homosexual in your life.
                                I've met plenty of legit bisexual girls, but I've never met a bisexual man that didn't later admit he was completely gay. Just sayin.'

Comment

Working...
                                X