Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisexuals: Real Sexuality or Just for Attention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fryk View Post
    Do you mean Arnold circa 1985, or Arnlod now? *shudder*
    1985 thankyouverymuch
    All units: IRENE
    HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

Originally posted by Wingates_Hellsing View Post
      I would literally stab to death a room full of neo-nazis if it meant I could have a physique like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Does that count?
      Fuck Schwarzenegger... ok not really... I really wouldn't...
      I would stab my own mother if it meant I could look like Chris Pine and my boyfriend would look like Zachary Quinto (and then we would be the fucking hottest couple in the state bitches )

*disclaimer, of course I wouldn't stab my mother... but y'all get the idea...
      "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Originally posted by HEMI6point1 View Post
        I've met plenty of legit bisexual girls, but I've never met a bisexual man that didn't later admit he was completely gay. Just sayin.'
        Just because you've never met them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Why yes, I did read your whole post, but it did not make sense to me. Yes, women can say "I would kill for a body like that", but that isn't attraction. That is envy, wanting something that isn't yours.

Thank you for helping me with an assignment for my Freshman Comp II class. We are doing arguments and fallacies. I had to find four different kinds of fallacies and you provided me a Hasty Generalization fallacy.
        "It's after Jeopardy, so it is my bed time."- Me when someone made a joke about how "old" I am.

Comment

Originally posted by smileyeagle1021 View Post
          Fuck Schwarzenegger... ok not really... I really wouldn't...
          I would stab my own mother if it meant I could look like Chris Pine and my boyfriend would look like Zachary Quinto (and then we would be the fucking hottest couple in the state bitches )

*disclaimer, of course I wouldn't stab my mother... but y'all get the idea...

Hmm. What if it was with a plastic knife? That would work. Right? And it wouldn't be state, it be the universe. Think higher man!

Me? I've slept with two men. I've slept with one woman. I enjoyed the woman far more, despite how much I suck at everything. The two men? I did it because I wanted to feel loved. That was horrible experence and not something I'd do again. I just didnt feel right at all through it all.
          Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
          I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
            And straight men never envy other men's bodies?
            for me it's brad pitt, circa fight club. i'd kill to have that body.

I've met plenty of legit bisexual girls, but I've never met a bisexual man that didn't later admit he was completely gay. Just sayin.'
            so because you haven't personally experienced it, it doesn't exist?

your argument seems to me to hinge on the belief that one can't be bisexual and be satisfied in a relationship with just one sex. this is patently untrue. i've had fully satisfying relationships in my life with both men and women, totally monogamous in each one. i never once thought to myself "i've been in a relationship with a guy for too long; i need a woman now" or vice versa, and i never specifically sought out a particular gender. for me it's not about the gender, it's about the person. i'm currently in a long-term (7 years and counting) relationship with a woman, and if it continues for the rest of my life, i'll be perfectly happy. however, should this relationship ever come to an end, i wouldn't rule out being with a man again. whoever i happen to have the best fit with, that's the person for me.

Comment

Me too.

Don't get me wrong, though - I'm not saying bisexual men don't exist. It's just that in my *personal* experience - every bisexual man I've ever known has always later come out as fully gay.

Comment

Also, there are plenty of girls who pretend to be bisexual as a means of exciting men. That doesn't mean that all bisexual girls are pretending. Generalisations are never a good idea.
                "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I really get sick of the girls that are bi just cause it's "in" or whatever. They give bisexuality a bad name because they give off the impression that it's not a real orientation. They are posers.

I also can't stand it when people say "well make up your mind already". It's not a case of making up my mind it's a case of being attracted to people no matter what their gender is.

Or when gay people look down on us.....I mean really? You get persecuted for all of time and you have the NERVE to look down on bi people?? We deal with a lot of the same issues that you do.

Bisexuality is a real orientation, and I think the one that would fit a great deal of the population if they would admit it. We go through the same agonizing that gay people do, and the same coming out process. As a teenager I didn't realize there was such a thing as bisexuality and when I got crushes on girls I thought I was gay, then when I got crushes on guys I got confused. Then one day I saw the term "bisexual" and said HEY that's me.

And there are plenty of genuine bi men who never come out as gay, and in general prefer women for the most part.

Thought I would stir this topic up again it's been quiet for a while
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
                    Also, there are plenty of girls who pretend to be bisexual as a means of exciting men. That doesn't mean that all bisexual girls are pretending. Generalisations are never a good idea.
                    Two of my friends plan on making out this Saturday night. They are PLANNING it. Too bad no one wants to see those two making out. Gross.
                    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
                      Two of my friends plan on making out this Saturday night. They are PLANNING it. Too bad no one wants to see those two making out. Gross.
                      see that right there is bs cause you know they are doing it to put on a show only.

Comment

Originally posted by telecom_goddess View Post
                        see that right there is bs cause you know they are doing it to put on a show only.
                        It hurts the cause for people who really are bisexual.

Skanks.
                        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by telecom_goddess View Post
                          I really get sick of the girls that are bi just cause it's "in" or whatever. They give bisexuality a bad name because they give off the impression that it's not a real orientation. They are posers.
                          -snip-
                          Or when gay people look down on us.....I mean really? You get persecuted for all of time and you have the NERVE to look down on bi people?? We deal with a lot of the same issues that you do.
                          The first paragraph answers your second. So many gays look down on bi's because so many "bisexuals" aren't really bi but are just doing it because it's "cool" and don't just give bisexuality a bad name but ALL people who are attracted to the same sex a bad name.
                          "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Just like all those people who are just "gay" while they're in college?
                            I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
                            Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by smileyeagle1021 View Post
                              The first paragraph answers your second. So many gays look down on bi's because so many "bisexuals" aren't really bi but are just doing it because it's "cool" and don't just give bisexuality a bad name but ALL people who are attracted to the same sex a bad name.
                              I hear ya. It sucks for those of us who are genuinely bi ....and it seems WE catch all the shit and the ones that are posers don't get any of it thrown in their direction....

Comment

Originally posted by Peppergirl View Post
                                Me too.

Don't get me wrong, though - I'm not saying bisexual men don't exist. It's just that in my *personal* experience - every bisexual man I've ever known has always later come out as fully gay.
                                If I ever have a boyfriend I will identify as only gay because trying to explain to people the concept of being bi or having to defend oneself as bi is frustrating and not worth the time.
                                Jack Faire
                                Friend
                                Father
                                Smartass

Comment

Working...
                                X